The Senior Reporting Analyst applies business analysis, programming skills, and data science expertise to design innovative analytics and reports that drive measurable and profitable growth across the company. The Senior Reporting Analyst is then responsible for carrying out the action plan by following project management methodologies, and coordinates with IT employees and other departments to ensure a successful implementation of the process or system improvements.
- Works on complex business problems, analyzing and documenting current systems and business processes to determine process or system needs that will improve performance and/or increase efficiency.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to understand business context, strategic objectives, and performance targets.
- Supports and maintains the ERP system on a day-to-day basis - involving the ERP vendor support function as appropriate.
- Understands the back-office ERP systems processes in both Pay/Bill, Finance and HR areas.
- Develops a working relationship with the offshore teams and supports the production system in collaboration with the offshore and onshore teams.
- Assists the end-users in the User Acceptance Testing process.
- Designs and builds data models for drill-down exploration and visualization for discovery to probe and test hypotheses iteratively and arrive at reliable and useful insights.
- Applies best practices in data science to design, implements and improves end-to-end processes around performance measurement, reporting, and insight delivery.
- Confers with technical or functional experts at all levels, company-wide, to obtain requirements and develop solution proposals.
- Develops and prepares departmental scorecards & dashboards showing high level results and trends.
Minimum Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- 5+ years as an individual contributor in business operations, data reporting and analytics system implementation, upgrade and integration experience.
- 5+ years with large-scale, full lifecycle implementation projects.
- Familiarity with PeopleTools I&II, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, Application Messaging, Component Interface, Security, Systems.
- Power BI is required
Our Core ValuesRespect • Passion • Continuous Improvement • Trust • Customer Focus • Innovation AMN's Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a rapport with people on all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes, related information technology needs and to develop solutions and delivery proposals.
- Broad literacy with business intelligence methodologies and strong aptitude for learning and adapting best practices in less-than-perfect environments.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.Pay Rate
$82,000 - $97,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.