Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you've got big plans - so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people's lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Senior Product Manager, AI and Cheminformatics Software will be part of the product management team responsible for the portfolio of our AI, Cheminformatics, and automation drug discovery products. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to lead the development and commercialization of our computational chemistry software products. This position will report to the Director of Product Management and work closely with cross-functional teams, including software development, sales, marketing, and customer support.
You will be responsible to:
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Create a product roadmap based on user specifications, and maintain a product roadmap that aligns with the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Define and prioritize product features and requirements based on market research, customer feedback, and industry trends.
- Understand and translate user needs into product requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate with software development teams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans, including pricing strategies, product positioning, and marketing campaigns.
- Define measurable KPIs to monitor product performance and user feedback to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, industry partners, and thought leaders.
- Provide product training and support to sales and customer support teams.
- Stay up-to-date on industry developments, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies in the cheminformatics software space.
- Master's Degree in chemistry, cheminformatics, computational or medicinal chemistry, or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management, preferably in the software industry.
- Strong understanding of chem/bio-informatics, computational chemistry/biology software, or related technologies.
- Proven ability to define and execute product strategy, and to develop and maintain a product roadmap.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Customer-centric mindset and a passion for delivering high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
What we offer:
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies, digital marketing campaigns
We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
This job has expired.