Senior Manager, Manufacturing IT Systems If you are a Senior Manager of Manufacturing IT Systems with experience, please read on!
We are a global manufacturing organization embarking on automating our manufacturing systems. This digital transformation will focus on the US for the first year and then globally. This is a strategy role, someone who can take us to the next level and how can we get there. It involves system architecture, interfaces and data integration. Where is our data today and create the intake to the new automation technology. You must have a strong background in owning Manufacturing IT systems with a close eye on compliance and validation.
You will drive the automation from strategy to solutions delivery, through the entire full systems life cycle.
We have a hybrid work week, 3 days onsite and 2 days remote.
What You Will Be Doing - You will be instrumental in the new systems selection and implementation
- Interface with Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Warehousing, Facilities, Validation, Engineering, QA and QC to collect and document user stories / requirements for future state manufacturing processes
- Assist in business process and system design; Proactively offer solution ideas and potential business process improvements in pursuit of driving efficiencies and meeting business needs
- Develop and document functional and technical aspects of integrations between the Production scheduling, MES, Manufacturing Control System (SCADA), and electronic batch record platforms
- Help create testing and validation plans; Ensure appropriate testing (i.e., Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, IQ, OQ, PQ, &/or Good Engineering Practice) is in place to ensure IT requirements are met
- Work closely with Compliance, Internal Audit and Quality Assurance groups as needed to ensure compliance with GxP regulations and GMP practices
- Work with Enterprise Resource Planning solutions teams to define improvements and implement enhancements
- Maintain and support existing manufacturing IT systems
- Partner with offshore team members and IT peers for platform and database support
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) in IT/ Supply Chain/ Engineering or equivalent combination of experience & education
- 10+ years of experience in systems integrations working with manufacturing systems (preferably LIMS, CMMS, DMS, QMS platforms )
- 5+ years working in a pharmaceutical company with GxP experience or Manufacturing experience with GMP
- Expert in system development & lifecycle management including validation of computer systems, operation & maintenance & retirement
- Familiarity with incident management, contract/SLA Management, data integrity/retention/archive, continuity/recovery plans
- Experience working with managed services and/or offshore teams
- Proficient at troubleshooting (systematic problem solving) automated/IT system issues, including interfaces & hardware components
- Understanding of IT frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, GAMP, 21CFR Part 11, &/or PIC/S Annex 11
- Experience in project teams driving deliverables, tasks, & activities for computer system validation
- Experience with ERP integrations and shop floor equipment integrations; in particular from production routings to material management
- Experience with analytical tools and platforms to document and analyze business process flows, business requirements, functional requirements
What's In It for You We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to lead a major company initiative!
We have a hybrid work week, 3 days onsite and 2 days remote. Relocation would be considered.
So, if you are a Senior Manager of Manufacturing IT Systems with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our