What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Senior Product Manager of Marketing segmentation is a product lead role that owns the strategy, vision and impact of developing audience segments for Walmart's marketing campaigns. You are a key enabler of marketing led growth by developing scalable segmentation solutions and enabling their use in diverse marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Product for Marketing Data Platforms, you'll sit at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and marketing innovation in achieving a wide range of business objectives through campaign activation and optimization
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 4 + years' experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions. MBA preferred.
- Deep understanding of product management as a practice and experience with running product scrums with engineers and data scientists.
- Well versed in the nuances of user behavior and identity data to support user segmentation and user match across advertising platforms.
- Comfortable working with ad partners on the minutiae of user data requirements and audience APIs to support reaching Walmart customers in marketing campaigns at scale.
- Confident and comfortable with writing detailed implementation requirements and guiding engineers to project completion.
- Good understanding of the end-to-end mechanics of managing marketing campaigns and be able to assess the impact of different segmentation approaches. Strong analytical capabilities and familiarity with marketing measurement techniques to quantify success in terms of key business metrics.
- Skilled at diplomacy and aligning stakeholders with competing priorities, including senior leaders.
- Set the vision and direction for the marketing segmentation roadmap. Work with marketers and analytics teams to understand our customer lifecycle and translate this into cutting edge segmentation strategies that can be deployed in multiple marketing vehicles and different advertising platforms.
- Develop a robust roadmap for marketing audience segmentation that supports optimizing all aspects of the customer journey from marketing campaigns to the online retail funnel.
- Work closely with data scientists to develop new segmentation and targeting models and measure their effectiveness in driving marketing outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with technical teams from advertising platforms and to understand how segments are used in campaign activation and develop well defined PRDs to capture requirements.
- Lead planning and prioritization of projects in the above realms to achieve marketing goals.
- Work closely with Walmart and partner engineers to manage implementation cycles and ensure robust integrations are tested, validated and monitored.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .
The annual salary range for this position is $144,000.00-$216,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentivesMinimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 7 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 9 years' experience in product management or related area.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 6 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer SciencePrimary Location...
600 WEST CALIFORNIA AVENUE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-2486, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.Hello, Silicon Valley
You don't have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.
This job has expired.