Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
The Senior Manager of Finance plans and directs finance and accounting activities in support of the Supply Chain business unit in the Flooring North America Segment of Mohawk Industries. This role is responsible for month-end close tasks, G/L account reconciliations, periodic and ad hoc reporting, tracking volume, profit, and other key metrics used to make critical, time-sensitive decisions that are critical to running the business. As the financial business partner for the supply chain organization, partnering with the warehousing and customer service leadership team in all strategic and day-to-day decisions impacting the company's supply chain operations will be critical to its success.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Provide analysis of assigned accounts and financial impact of transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual reporting.
- Supports departmental goals and projects successfully.
- Remain current on department operating processes and compliance guidelines. Ensures work is done in accordance with processes, guidelines, and applicable regulations.
- Assists and provides guidance to junior team members as needed.
- Organize, drive, and consolidate annual operation plans and all forecasts for all the supply chain P&L and Working capital lines, as well as other executive reporting and/or presentations
- Provide financial guidance and recommendations to operational leadership based on analysis of operational requirements, performance, business goals, current and forecasted trends, etc.
- Establish financial objectives, prepare annual operating budgets, capital budgets, and forecasts, and maintain financial performance through financial metrics for the supply chain teams
- Drive financial accountability throughout operating units by developing control structures, systems, etc.
- Guide senior executives through critical decision-making processes, capital projects, productivity initiatives, and assist team leads in the target-setting process
- Provide visibility on supply chain cost structure, variances to forecast for each of the business units, and supply chain leadership team.
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- 6+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience, including at least 3 years of finance/accounting leadership experience. Previous management experience preferred.
- Experience with accounting and database systems including SAP, AS400, Excel, and PowerPoint. Reporting tool experience such as Business Objects, PowerBI, SSAS, SAC preferred.
- Good oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment, and diplomacy when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Utilize Microsoft Office tools especially Excel for analyzing data to provide to management for decision making.
- Ability to research more complex accounting topics and draw relevant conclusions to present to management.
- Willingness to learn from, and work with, diverse teams across functional areas.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take a calculated risk, to stimulate, market, and sell new ideas within the organization
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral, and interpersonal form
- Comfortably presenting to, communicating with, and influencing executive management
- Exercising independent judgment and demonstrating solid time management and organizational skills, including the ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Driving optimization and results through reporting and analytics
- Resilient and lead the change
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.