Job ID: 323979
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The Senior Integration Engineer position will partner with IT and business to support the continued growth and success of the enterprise in a robust and cohesive team. To be successful, the integration engineer will need to demonstrate both business acumen and technological insight to execute our global data strategy. The position works closely with Business Analysts, Technical Engineers and end users to design, develop, test, and implement interfaces to/from Enterprise Systems including various Cloud-based and external systems to effectively meet business requirements. In addition to project work, this position will also provide Business as Usual (BAU) support for the existing environment.
Reporting within the Data Analytics team, the role will be responsible for design, development, implementation, and support of integration work utilizing MuleSoft and other integration platforms globally for both on-premises and cloud solutions. The position will be responsible for building the central integration hub that supports integrations to/from both applications and the data warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Required Skills and Education
- Serve as an integration expert across MuleSoft and other integration tools while understanding market capabilities/trends.
- Lead and participate in gathering integration requirements
- Design and development with MuleSoft primarily as well as other tools in either/both Data Warehousing and Application Integration projects
- Use your experience integrating with SAP and other cloud-based applications to lead the integration development around our ERP system.
- Participate in Solution Design meetings to understand the transformation design needs for a specific set of data and develop documentation around the designs
- Build & test Integration jobs to transfer and transform the data between systems
- Develop and improve relationships with vendors, customers and internal departments
- Provides ongoing Business as Usual (BAU) support for the integration systems as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- 10+ years' experience as an Integration Engineer on large scale integration initiatives
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing integrations in MuleSoft for an enterprise environment.
- 2+ years' experience with Cloud-based integration tools and implementations (Azure, Amazon, Google)
- 2+ years' experience delivering complex integrations to/from enterprise scale cloud-based applications utilizing enterprise class integration tools
- Experience integrating with SAP S/4 is preferred
- Experience integrating in SAP CPI and/or ABAP coding is a plus
- Deep understanding and experience implementing multiple design patterns for integrations in batch and real-time methods, able to apply the correct architecture pattern/design to the appropriate business need
- Strong SQL (Structured Query Language) ability to view and understand data from common data base systems and applications (Oracle, SQL Server, Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
- Understanding of full life cycle development methodology
- Ability to provide after-hours BAU support as required
- Experience with agile style project management techniques
- Experience in a manufacturing industry is a plus
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
SAP, Computer Science, Data Warehouse, ERP, Database, Technology
This job has expired.