Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - REMOTE *Job Title*: Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
*Job Location*: REMOTE
*Salary*: $110-140K DOE (benefits, 401(k), time off, etc.)
1.) Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
2.) 5+ years of recent professional experience in full-stack engineering using Java and/or React.
3.) Experience with AWS DevOps and Git is preferred, but not required.
We are a government contracting company specializing in User-Centered Design, Agile Software Development, and DevSecOps! Due to recent growth, we are seeking an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. This position requires 5+ years of recent professional experience in full-stack engineering using Java and/or React. Experience with AWS DevOps and Git is preferred, but not required.
What You Will Be Doing - Owning engineering solutions from concept to implementation.
- Designing, developing, validating, deploying, and monitoring cloud services using AWS (or similar) web stack.
- Code and design reviews.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of recent professional experience in full-stack engineering using Java and/or React.
- AWS DevOps
- Microservices architecture
- DoD security clearance
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($110-140K DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Fully and Permanently Remote Work Schedule
- Annual Company-Sponsored Retreat to our Headquarters in Honolulu, HI!
So, if you are a senior-level Full Stack Software Engineer with Java and/or React experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sean Gur
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!