Senior Financial Analyst (Multifamily)
Job Description Summary
Responsible to perform financial analysis on commercial multifamily transactions. The position will also support brokers in the representation of our clients in the creation, packaging and marketing of multifamily properties.
• Create Broker Opinion of Values and Marketing Materials in Excel and InDesign as well as work closely with the Associate and Graphics team to schedule and meet deadlines.
• Underwrite and evaluate the financial performances and trends of assets to prepare valuation analyses.
• Perform extensive research, including but not limited to, reviewing and analyzing financial reports, studying comparable properties, collect information on the immediate area (demographics) and overall market. Present all of your findings to Broker in a concise form.
• Compile location information on target markets, such as recent articles, job announcements, new development, etc. and update Broker frequently.
• Communicate professionally to clients in the execution phase of the sales process (including assisting with Marketing Timelines, Scheduling Tours, Weekly Activity Reports, Due Diligence, Closing, etc.).
• Answer financial questions to Prospective Purchasers via email as they review and assess the Marketing Materials for a particular opportunity.
• Coordinate and monitor Due Diligence Process, including attending third party inspections, as needed.
• Maintain owner database and track loan maturities for Business Development.
• Additional various responsibilities to support Broker that will contribute to revenue growth in Charlotte.
• Bachelor's Degree; Business, Accounting or Finance preferred with concentration in real estate
• 3-7 years of experience in related field
• Ability to procure and maintain North Carolina Brokers License
• Commercial real estate experience and knowledge of local real estate markets strongly preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including the ability to produce high quality deliverables in PowerPoint and Word
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial analysis including producing sophisticated charts, graphs and pivot tables
• Strong math and advanced research skills
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely and thorough manner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.