Senior Director Valuation - Chicago
Job Description Summary
This position provides objective, impartial and unbiased opinions about the value of real property for a variety of clients and intended users. Performs a range of functions, including comprehensive and detailed market research, report writing and creating complex financial models, as well as significant client interaction and business generation.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Research and assess property information
- Analyze data regarding comparable sales, listings and rentals
- Construct financial models, including discounted cash flow
- Prepare appraisals and other consulting reports that can assist the client with decision making
- Meet with existing and prospective clients
- Interact on a regular basis with clients
- May supervise and train a Junior Appraiser
- Bachelor's degree required in business, finance, real estate or economics
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related area preferred
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written) Client Focus Detail Oriented Research Skills Problem Solving/Analysis Financial Aptitude Business Development People Development
- 8 years of experience appraising commercial real estate
- 5-7 years of experience interacting with clients
- Expert proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel) and Argus
- Ability to develop appraisal business
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.