We are actively hiring for a Senior Digital Analytics Analyst. Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving our goals.
We are looking for motivated, innovative individuals, who think big and move fast with a passion for service excellence.
- Build strong working relationships with Product Management, business colleagues, and engineering, and guide future reporting needs based on the product roadmap.
- Gain familiarity with current functionality for assigned digital products, and use tools and data to look for optimization and A/B testing opportunities.
- Turn data into insights: support product managers and partners by understanding the problem they are trying to solve, and use data to provide the insights they need to make decisions.
- Collaborate with PO and dev teams on new event creation to support their user stories, contribute to success criteria, maintain tracking plans, event and property naming conventions, and other documentation.
- Plan for and perform ad-hoc and structured testing activities as needed to support feature development, incident resolution, business inquiries, and deployment activities.
- Build queries for dashboards and other self-service, automated reporting in Tableau, MixPanel, Google Analytics, Microsoft Power BI.
- Ability to perform data extracts, write SQL scripts, and analyze queries.
- Possess deep technical knowledge of key aspects of assigned product(s) and broad technical knowledge of other aspects, including overall system landscape, interfacing applications, and functional capabilities.
- Research and articulate encouraged behavior to stakeholders, peers and partners to facilitate incident management, feature development, and/or process changes.
- Perform impact analysis for proposed changes and/or incidents impacting systems and/or business processes and supports identification of interim procedures if required.
- Manage Segment unique user identification, tracking plans, and Protocols setup and violations, as well as Identity management in Segment and Mixpanel.
- Manage digital analytics and reporting platforms, including Amazon Redshift as the data repository for event tracking, and work with partners who own other data platforms and repositories.
- Create and/or maintain reference materials, communication content, product specifications/business rules, business process diagrams, and similar artifacts.
- Tools/Languages/Platforms: Segment, Mixpanel, SQL, Confluence/Jira, Optimizely, Quantum Metric, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google Analytics, Microsoft Power BI and Tableau, Splunk, JQL, Python.
What would make us excited about you?
- Effective decision-making skills, including under pressure and while lacking all of the desired information detail.
- Effectively balance priorities, work you're doing and timelines with little need for customer concern.
- Ability to communicate your ideas and solutions in simple language tailored to a specific audience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments, and tight timelines.
- Expertise working with applications in a hybrid environment of On-Premise, Cloud, and SaaS.
- Involvement with highly transactional accounts and payment-related websites.
- Experience supporting sophisticated systems with significant integration points and external Third-Party systems through APIs.
- 5 or more years of analyst experience.
- Experience performing impact analysis.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Why join us?
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each other.
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at: https://careers.csaa-insurance.aaa.com
Let's work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please contact TalentAcquisition@csaa.com.
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Must have authorization to work indefinitely in the US.
In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a(n) salary range of $110,415-$129,900 with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 12% of eligible pay
Company benefit offerings include: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Plans, Health Savings Account (HSA) which includes company contributions, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Reimbursement Accounts (Health Care Reimbursement Account, Limited Purpose Reimbursement Account), comprehensive Wellness Program including an activity portal and activities, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Transit Commuter Account Program, 401(k) Plan with company match on first 6% of eligible pay that employee contributes each year 100% vested, 401(k) Plan annual profit sharing contribution 100% vested, company paid Life Insurance (at 2x the annual salary), Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), Short-and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off (Non-Exempt positions only), Flexible Time Off (Exempt positions only), ten paid holidays per calendar year, Adoption Assistance Program, Infant Car Seat Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Enrichment Time of up to 40 hours per year to be used toward the categories of culture, development, volunteerism, or wellness.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time and actual compensation will be determined at time of offer.
This job has expired.