Senior Backend Engineer - REMOTE *Job Title:* Sr. Backend Engineer
*Location:* 100% REMOTE
*Salary:*$120-$180K base salary DOE + Benefits
We are a Health & Wellness Company serving the healthcare community for 60+ years and leading the industry. We are ranked #40 on Fortune 500 list! We are looking for a fully-remote Sr. Backend Engineer with experience in Python, NoSQL, and Azure. If you're a Sr. Backend Engineer located in the United States with experience, let's chat today!
What You Will Be Doing - Coding in Python for Backend platform applications
- Utilizing enterprise-level data and creating enterprise-level architecture
- Creating Databases using any of the following: NoSQL, SQL server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, RedShift, or MongoDBSQL server
- Integrating applications using Azure Cloud/AWS/GCP
- Developing web APIs and API integrations (backend synchronous and asynchronous)
- Utilizing open-source software and technologies
What You Need for this Position *5+ Years of Preferred Experience with:*
- Sever-side Programming in Python for Backend Development
- Developing platform applications and working with enterprise architecture
- Data Modeling and Database development
- Developing databases using any of the following: NoSQL, SQL server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, RedShift, or MongoDBSQL server
- Deploying server-side backend applications on Kubernetes clusters in Azure or AWS, or GCP cloud
- API Development & Integrations
- Backend synchronous and asynchronous API development experience for system-to-system integrations
*Desired Experience with:(A Plus! but not required) *
- NTL/ML/AI Concepts
- Experience in data engineering, ETL, and data analytics
- Healthcare or Financial industry experience handling enterprise-level data
What's In It for You - Base Salary of $120-$180K DOE + Bonus%
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life & Disability Insurance
- 4.5 Weeks of PTO to Start
- 401K - 9% Company-Match & MORE!
So, if you are a Senior Backend Engineer - REMOTE with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Elizabeth Tiersten
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our