Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst
We are looking for an analytical accounts receivable professional to assist our accounting department as it receives, processes, and collects on invoices produced. In this role, you will be required to review account information, correct discrepancies, ensure that payments are collected and provide analysis on all of the above.
To succeed as an accounts receivable analyst, you should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record-keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills.
- Administer the collections process to resolve client payment issues.
- Develop strategies and goals to reduce exposure to write-offs.
- Work closely with sales and other departments to provide support, resolve problems, and reconcile accounts.
- Perform reconciliation, credit adjustments, bad debt write-offs, refunds, customer notification, and other transactions or reports according to company policies and procedures.
- Review open accounts and reach out to clients with the goal of collecting customer payments while maintaining client relationships.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Review accounts, client payments, credit history, and recommend new or better billing or payment processes.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, sending bill reminders, filing documents, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Perform cash applications as required.
- Creating metrics, generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Review with management on a recurring basis the Accounts Receivable metrics.
- Optimize the use of Sage Intacct collections module.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
What You Get:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, preferably with Sage Intacct software.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, accountability and attention to detail.
- Supervisory skills recommended.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Conduct complex work independently and with latitude for judgment.
• Ongoing career training and exposure to industry evolution
• Opportunity to advance within the organization
• Fulfilling work with a company that betters the educational system while developing and providing exceptional software solutions
• A fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a fun culture
• Competitive pay
• Generous 401K with matching 4% of base salary
• Health insurance paid 100% for employee; 80% for spouse/dependents
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan plus paid holidays
Salary Range: $58,000-$68,000
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.