Mobile Communications America, Inc. is hiring a Security Technician I. We are looking for a highly motivated, responsible, dedicated Security Technician.
- Ability to install basic security services, systems, and platforms such as Access Controls, CCTV, etc.
- Basic comprehension of mechanical systems, digital circuits, and electrical systems.
- Basic ability to install pathways, grounding, fire -stopping, cable trays, racks, cabinets,etc.
- Basic understanding and ability to read and interpret building floor plans and diagrams.
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools.
- Meets and interacts professionally
- Contributes to technical and project teams
- Solid communication skills with end users and third parties
- 1-2 years of security or installation related experience
- Ability to succeed in an often fast-paced environment, establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Must be able to interact and communicate professionally.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear, utilize personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to potentially hazardous materials, lift (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequently utilize near vision use for reading and computer use; be able to handle semi-frequent stressful conditions (cardiovascular), frequently work in outdoor weather conditions, frequently move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, occasionally ascend / descend a ladder, operate a motor vehicle, frequently position self to maintain computers or other equipment as needed.DIRECT REPORTS
No Direct ReportsTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Must have the ability to travel as needed. Some overnight travel may be expected.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.Mobile Communications America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
This job has expired.