Security Technician If you are a Security Technician with experience, please read on!
Our company is a Low-Voltage Systems Integration Company that engineers, designs, installs, and maintains Television, Audio, Video, and Security Systems in commercial facilities throughout the United States. We are a third-generation family business with over 40 years of industry knowledge and we continue to grow and expand our team and are looking for candidates who will enjoy a collaborative working environment.
What You Will Be Doing - Perform installation and service of CCTV systems, access control, burglar alarm and other related systems for clients
- Install and service network equipment, including routers, switches and wireless devices
- Assist other technicians or affiliates (subcontractors) with installation and service assistance as required
- Complete all installations and services with accurate billing information, such as hours on site, reported issue, and description of work - performed that affects the outcome, for all work assigned
- Collect project deliverables such as photos, as-builts and customer sign-offs
- Maintain weekly timesheets indicating the work performed, and including the start and finish times, the ticket or job number, as well as customer, and site location
- Perform on-site customer training and education of all installed systems
- Perform system takeovers and conversions
- Perform quality audits of work performed by other technicians at the direction of management
- Trouble-shoot and diagnose and issues on site
- Perform site surveys to assist the Project Management team and Sales team
- Standard work hours are 8:00am-5:00pm EST, but may be required to work overtime as needed
- Any other additional duties as assigned by management
What You Need for this Position 3 + years experience (installing/Servicing)
- electronic door hardware
- Access Control
- Card Readers
- Door Contacts
What's In It for You - 55-75k
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Work Vehicle
-Laid back work environment
So, if you are a Security Technician with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!