Now Hiring SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
Drive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
Are you ready to start a career with MV Transportation as a School Bus Driver? We are searching for applicants who are interested in launching a driving career as a School Bus Driver for the 2021 - 2022 school years.
Please apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com
What we offer
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a California commercial driver's license (CDL) with CDL "S" (school bus) endorsement and "P" (passenger) endorsement.
- California Child Abuse History Clearance Report.
- Able to pass a DOT physical - School Bus Operators certificate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to work with students of all ages with disabilities.
- Excellent attendance record in previous work experience and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Able to work well under pressure and provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to successfully pass a livescan.
- 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- We will provide training to those individuals who do not have a CDL.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.