Hiring Drivers Immediately!
Please call 907-336-3569 for Application information OR
to SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW!
Conditional Job Offers may be presented on the Same Day of your Interview!
We offer PAID TRAINING for an average of 2 ½ weeks. This is an In-Class and Hands-On training to get you started on this great career and assist you with the knowledge and skills to become a School Bus Driver.
School Bus Driver Minimum Requirements:
$22 per hour starting rate
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Let us help you get your CDL - Paid CDL Training!
Paid Study Group - Permit Assistance
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) for the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers.
Great Opportunity for Career Starters!
- Must have a current Alaska State driver's license with at least three (3) years driving experience in the United States
- Fully qualified applicants must obtain an Alaska State commercial driver's license (CDL) with CDL "S" (School Bus) endorsement and "P" (Passenger) endorsement through our paid training course (three (3) weeks long)
- Ability to pass a DOT Drug Test/Physical (we will provide)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.