NOW HIRING SCHOOL BUS ATTENDANTS
Are you interested in working with children from all ages and different backgrounds? Do you enjoy helping others? Looking for an opportunity to enhance your communication skills? Come on over to Reliant Transportation or call 907-336-3569 for application information or schedule an interview today!
Loyalty and commitment to our passengers is our Priority!!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to pass a NON-DOT physical & Drug Test
- Must be physically able to get on & off the bus in between stops and assist the children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent attendance record in previous work experience and able to work outdoors in all weather
- Able to work with students of all ages with mental and physical disabilities
- Able to work safely, well under pressure and provide excellent customer service
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that Reliant/MV classifies as confidential.
Reliant Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.