The Salesforce Integrations Developer position develops/maintains applications and integrations for the Salesforce environment as well as the code and flows to support the business needs of Beazer Homes. This position will directly report the IT Integration Solutions Manager but will take direction in developing from Lead Developers and Database Administrators. This position analyzes, designs, codes, tests, documents, and assists with implementation of application solutions to provide the best applications to meet the businesses requirements.
Company Overview: Beazer Homes is committed to employee wellbeing and life-work balance, offering development opportunities, a flexible time-off program, and an industry leading parental leave policy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, documents, and assists with implementation of enterprise-scale applications to meet the business needs.
- Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects.
- Recommends and/or implements changes to existing applications in order to increase efficiency, minimize operating expense, or improve accuracy and timeliness of application.
- Administers, maintains, develops, and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of internally developed applications.
- Optimizes, tunes, and utilizes best practices in existing applications to enhance application performance.
- Conducts long-term improvement operations to stabilize systems while enhancing the systems to support evolving requirements.
- Works closely with the Business Analyst to ensure that the applications are designed and developed according to business requirements.
- Coordinates workloads with outside contractors.
- Provides detailed documentation of applications, integrations, and processes at Beazer Homes.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or combination of comparable experience to include five - seven (5-7) years' in information technology.
- Minimum Experience:
- Four (4) years of experience in Salesforce development in both apex code and Flows including trigger files, Workbench, and Gearset.
- Four (4) years of object-oriented design and development experience.
- Four (4) years of Salesforce object, SQL Server, or general relational database development experience.
- Two (2) years of application integrations experience.
Skills & Abilities
- Solid development and integrations background.
- Ability to work on all phases of complex application assignments.
- Ability to work effectively with clients, IT management, and peers as a team player.
- Proficiency in a variety of software tools and languages.
- Exercises good judgment, possesses strong communications skills, and exhibits leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrates proficiency in problem solving.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Intermediate to Advance level of Microsoft 365, Windows 10.
- Knowledge of OwnBackup a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Knowledge of the homebuilder process a plus.
- Hybrid in office and remote work environment.
- Typical office environment.
- Minimal travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion. Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants
This job has expired.