Job Description- Sales Operations Intern
We are a national, innovative, high-growth software company devoted to K12 education administration. Our products beat the competition by focusing on all the business operations of K12 schools, including both financial and school nutrition management. We understand K12 school systems and regulations deeply, focusing on providing creative, integrated, and user-friendly solutions supported by excellent customer service. Our workforce is talented, loyal, dedicated, and highly enthusiastic. This job is a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual.
EMS LINQ is looking for an intern to assist the Director of Sales Operations. The candidate should be able to work an average of 40 hours per week and have a strong desire to work within a high-growth, fast-paced market leading tech company. Preference will be given to candidates in Wilmington, NC, but we will consider remote candidates.
Areas of involvement:
• Working with our CRM (Salesforce) for report building
• Involved in monthly operational reporting
• Assisting in reconciliation between Finance Reports and Salesforce
• Other projects as requested by the Director of Sales Operations
Skills and Qualifications
• Detail oriented and strong time management skills required
• Able to work independently and hit tight deadlines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Outstanding communication skills and strong analytical skills
• A student in their Junior or Senior year, or recent graduate in a business-related major
• Quick learner. Able to adapt to changes
• Salesforce Skills
• Strong GPA and tremendous work ethic
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!