6095 - Denton - 4200 S I-35E, Denton, Texas, 76210
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Provide an iconic customer experience
Ensuring today's customers can buy the vehicles they want in a way that suits them means offering support during every step of the journey. You will act as a guide throughout each customer's CarMax experience, providing a simple and seamless process. While communicating effectively with business partners, you will act as the face of the CarMax store to ensure each customer has a positive experience buying and selling cars. We've become the nation's largest retailer of used cars due to our honesty and transparency, and those same traits will help you succeed, too.
What you will do - Essential responsibilities
Learn and succeed as part of a team
- Guide customers every step of the way, from sale or facilitating the appraisal to test drives and arranging financing applications
- Conduct vehicle condition assessments by collecting, recording, and communicating information to Buyers that will be used to perform customer appraisals
- Communicate effectively with customers and business partners
- Complete administrative tasks to support the vehicle sales process
This is a high-energy retail sales environment where you will work as a team to meet goals and handle a wide range of customer interactions. To make sure everything goes smoothly, the ability to quickly build rapport with people and understand their needs is essential. You will manage a variety of diverse tasks, including vehicle sales, processing of sales paperwork, assessing vehicle condition for use in appraisals, and even managing repair orders. We work and learn as a team and the prospects are bright for professionals who aspire to become mentors, managers and business leaders.Qualifications and requirements
- A valid driver's license is required
- Sales and customer service experience, in an area such as retail, is preferred
- Good listening skills and a strong customer focus
- High level of self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
This job has expired.