Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 21323
PURPOSE: The job consists of analyzing potential quality problems and working with cross-functional teams in developing permanent improvements. Reports to QA Group Leader.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Conduct various Root Cause Analysis and Improvement activities throughout the Cleveland operations, as well as teach others to do the same.
- Utilize Quality Management System tools, apply continuous improvement methodologies (6 Sigma, Lean), and help the appropriate divisional personnel to do the same.
- Define, troubleshoot, and assist in the resolution of daily production quality problems.
- Facilitate the new product development process through an understanding of the new product stage gate process, and by meeting all Quality Assurance deliverables.
- Review and evaluate engineering product and process changes.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering and 1+ years experience.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System tools, continuous improvement methodologies (6Sigma, Lean), and an understanding of manufacturing processes and methods.
- Ability to apply a combination of a knowledge of quality assurance tools, business procedures, part and process measurement techniques, and Statistical Process Control (SPC) to a variety of problems.
- Ability to organize, lead, and drive continuous improvement projects
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
Quality Assurance/Control Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Quality Assurance, Welding, Technology, Manufacturing
This job has expired.