Director of Clinical Services - Stanley Jones Home Care Agency
The role of the Director Of Clinical Services is to assess, plan, implement and coordinate the homecare programs to ensure the highest quality of care is maintained at all times.
If you are an experienced ADON, RN /Nurse Manager interested in career advancement. Director of Nursing looking to move into the administration side of directing a home care agency, we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are an organization that is committed to leadership development.
- Partner with the Director of supportive services and home care team.
- Instructs staff on various federal, state and facility's regulations, policies and procedures; monitors compliance.
- Accepts responsibility for the facility in the absence of the Director.
- Schedules, directs and records regular department meetings.
- Participates in the preparation of the operating and capital budget for the Nursing Department.
- Monitors department expenditures to budget.
- Oversees and directs day-to-day functions of the nursing staff
- Review Client home care plans
- Assesses and accepts new admin clients to the program
- Work in the Medicare Oasis system
- Staff development
- Resolve resident and family concerns
Work in a growing industry. Home Care for the Elder population growing trend in safe, secure and flexible option for Elders and families. You can make the difference in families lives by helping the Elder population stay close to their family. Stanley Jones is a trust member of the Home Care industry and offers career growth for team members.
When you join our team of exceptional professionals, we'll trust you to do your best each day, and to show compassion and caring for our residents and your fellow team members. In return, you'll be rewarded with a generous array of industry-leading benefits and workplace considerations.Special Features
- Top benefit packages
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Loan reimbursement (MN skilled care centers)
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
- Employee discount program
- Registered Nurse with minimum of two (2) years experience in nursing supervisory or nursing management in a Medicare approved home care setting or equivalent.
- Demonstrates knowledge of long-term care, gerontology, rehabilitative, and medical-surgical nursing care, Infection Prevention and Infection Control.
- Understanding of Home Care and Home Care admissions,
- Staff scheduling and direction
- Understanding of current Infection Prevention guidelines.
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid billing and reimbursement
This job has expired.