Cotton Holdings, Inc., is a diversified holding company with subsidiaries that provide property restoration and recovery, construction, roofing, logistical support, temporary workforce housing, and culinary services to public and private entities worldwide. Cotton combines this diverse suite of services with top talent, innovative technology, and a large inventory of company-owned assets, to offer clients a total solutions package in support of disaster events and large development projects, including complex work environments.
I. Summary (Scope of the Job)
Project Coordinator provides direction and coordination of a project. This includes all aspects of the project to include performance, administration, documentation, safety and customer contact.
II. Major Responsibilities
Position requirements and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
III. Background Requirements:Education:
- To develop and nurture business relationships with adjusters, property owners, facility managers and any other clientele that can provide commercial work.
- To prepare scopes of work, estimates, executed contracts, initiate operations/production, file management, remain point of contact and collect invoiced amounts.
- Will coordinate with the Regional Marketing Director and the Regional Operations Manager to create synergies within the region.
- Must communicate with the project managers to ensure each project is functioning as planned and that the service quality is at the company's highest standard.
- Must adhere to company protocol, policies, accounting procedures and reporting requirements.
- Writing the estimates within the guidelines of Cotton and ensuring that a contract is signed
- Determining necessary steps to begin the production of the job while project management and additional resources are being deployed
- Determining when to extend beyond standard protocol to resolve any potential issues or secure potential work
- Completion of Change Orders and communication of them to the project manager
- Determining the best way to meet the needs of the client and the adjustor
- Winning in a competitive bidding situation
- Conflict resolution with customers / adjusters
- Performance of field staff
- Changes in scope; timely submittal of invoices; timely collection of invoices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient Time & Material billing
- Experienced with Remediation/Mitigation/Abatement
- Able to travel, both domestically & internationally as business needs arise (REQUIRED)
- Proven communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good driving record
- Minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age and have a minimum of three (3) years verifiable driving experience
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No repeat seat belt violations
- No high-speed moving violations in the past 3 years
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact HR (877) 511-2962
Show more Show less
Employer-provided Pay range in Nashville, TN
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience and location
Base pay range
$70,000.00/yr - $150,000.00/yr
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), paid maternity leave, and disability insurance
This job has expired.