12 Hour Night Shift
**$10,000 Sign On Bonus** The Certified Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing basic and advanced respiratory care services to neonatal, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy, objectives, standards of care, and procedures of respiratory care services. The Certified Respiratory Therapist plans, implements, and evaluates the effectiveness of respiratory care. In addition, the registered respiratory therapist is expected to serve as a resource to physicians, colleagues, and customers and participate in orientation, in-service education, departmental quality assurance activities, and staff leadership roles within Respiratory Therapy Department.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
2. Must be certified by the National Board for Respiratory Care upon hire.
3. Must be registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care within one year of hire.
4. Must be licensed as an RCP in the State of Iowa or meet guidelines established by Iowa Respiratory Board.
5. Experience in another health care setting desirable, with critical care experience preferred.
6. Must be BLS certified within 3 months of hire.
7. Must be ACLS certified within one year of hire; once ACLS is obtained BLS is not required.
8. Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
9. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
10. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission and vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!