REMOTE - Senior Software Engineer If you are a REMOTE - Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position - Ability to be design, write, execute, and debug code
- High degree of experience with frameworks for web UI, such as Angular, JQuery, NodeJS, etc.
- Solid experience and understanding on how to ensure styling is consistent across browsers in the event a framework is unavailable to assist
- Experience with RESTful, SOAP and connecting to them using industry standard authentication mechanisms, such as OAuth or similar.
- Solid understanding of C# .NET Xamarin, Flutter, or other cross platform frameworks between Android and iOS
- Working knowledge of continuous integration with preferred experience in Bamboo or Bitbucket pipelines
- Experience with containers and container management such as Docker, Kubernetes, or other similar solutions
- Strong working knowledge of debugging and troubleshooting
- Solid ability to interact with AWS environments for development or testing of software
- Linux experience, preferable CentOS/Red Hat
- Strong source control familiarity with Git
- Experience with content management systems and CMS features
- Database experience preferred (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
What's In It for You Salary cap: $150k
401k w/ 4% match (dollar-for-dollar)
15 days of PTO
9 company holidays
Company is closed on the first day of every quarter for employee "decompress day"
So, if you are a REMOTE - Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Josh Wu
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!