Arrow Digital runs several global e-commerce sites which also integrate with core back-office systems.
As our cross-team Release Manager you will be responsible to coordinate the releases our Delivery teams need help planning.
Most of our teams are local, but we do work internationally as well.
The different teams support parts of our application stack, and may use different technologies, delivery mechanisms and cadence for their deliveries.
There are interdependencies and business priorities which will need to be considered and balanced, as well as hotfixes and other unplanned deployments.
However, you are not doing this alone, as the Product team, the Delivery leads, as well as our Planning & Delivery manager will help you shaping priorities.
You are communicative, on top of things and are eager to structure, refine and guide processes around release management.
You are as comfortable talking to a development team as you are presenting to senior management.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort between Dev Ops, QA , PMO, Development and PO teams
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Technical Implementation Plans
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business and D&E teams as required
- Plan and manage all agreed release activities and the release calendar including infrastructure, environments, and data center activities
- Coordinate / communicate with other Digital Business Units & Core IT as necessary
- Work with development and QA team to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors
- Participate in the co-ordination of Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
- Own the execution of Go-Live activities and schedule
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, feature flags and flag status; and notification lists
- Manage production issue triage process to ensure speedy resolution of issues / bugs
- Perform post mortem reviews to identify root causes of release issues and to continuously improve the process.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 5-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development with both on-premise and cloud environments
- 3-5 years experience in eCommerce
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Experience with Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git
- Demonstrated effective collaboration and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to easily switch and translate between technical and business communications
What We Offer at Arrow
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$94,500.00 - $115,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
This job has expired.