Registration Associate - Patroon Creek - Albany
If you are looking for a administrative position in Albany full-time, M-F, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places. This position is located at 400 Patroon Creek
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Monday - Friday Office Hours
The Registration Associate is a working team-lead position. Responsible for front desk staff usage of registration tools. Report to Supervisor any issues regarding consistent errors or non-use of registration tools, late charges, etc. Supports front end office operations when needed as a working team lead.Responsibilities:
What you will need:
- Responsible for all insurance verification, pre-certifications and authorization tracking when required by insurances.
- Works closely with clinical staff to ensure timely submissions.
- Develop alliance with patient billing to build processes for effective communication of authorizations and to deal with any other issues which may cause denials.
- Attends meetings pertaining to billing and insurance needs.
- Works with patients on billing insurance explanation.
- Educates staff and provide technical training in registration systems to RA staff.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Minimum of 2 years as Registration Associate or related field
- High School diploma / GED required
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.