PRN position in Cath Lab | Atlanta Medical Center
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.Responsibilities
The Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath/EP Lab
is responsible for performing a wide variety of clinical procedures requiring independent judgement, ingenuity and initiative in the utilization of the equipment for the diagnosis and/or treatment of diseases.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for implementing the nursing process based on expanded knowledge and experience. The nurse is responsible for providing patient care with an understanding and awareness of age specific needs. Addresses the biological, emotional, developmental, psychosocial and patient/family education needs in providing care to the patient and family.
The nurse is able to independently perform job functions.QualificationsRequired Minimum Education
Required Minimum Certification
- Graduate of an accredited/approved School of Nursing
Required Minimum Experience
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia or hold a privilege to practice in the State of Georgia under the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC);
- Basic Life Support (BLS) card from the American Heart Association (AHA) is required.
- ACLS certification through the American Heart Association (AHA) is required within six (6) months of employment.
Required Minimum Skills
- One year ICU / CCU /ER or previous Cath Lab / EP Lab experience preferred
- The individual must be able to communicate and understand verbal and written English language and display a positive attitude
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!