Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
As an Accolade RN Certified Case Manager Clinical Health Assistant, you will be a trusted go-to resource who helps our clients with any issues related to their health or health benefits. You'll have the opportunity to help clients get the right care at the right time... no problem is too big or too small.
A day in the life...
We do lot of great things over the phone, email, mobile instant messaging - on topics that include but are not limited to:
- Be a trusted source > Building trust builds relationships > Building relationships enables you to ask deep rooted questions > Asking deep rooted questions enables you to influence care decisions
- Conducting behavioral and clinical assessments to identify an individual's behavioral and clinical needs in a holistic manner
- Become knowledgeable on our clients' employer-sponsored benefits so you're able to answer questions around medical benefits, claims, care coordination and other complexities of the healthcare system. This will include Explain complicated medical and benefits terms in plain language
- Educate individuals on appropriate care, and settings for their healthcare needs
- Assist individuals to understand diagnostic tests, test alternatives, costs, risks, treatment options, preparing for hospital admissions, inpatient stays and discharge
What we are looking for...
- Interfacing with clients' health plans to facilitate coverage and care decisions, and direct individuals do facilities, agencies and specialists for care, work with client-appointed delegates and interface with providers to coordinate care
- Get a holistic view of who our clients are, understand what's important to them and provide options so they can make an informed decision about their true care needs
- Educate and empower our clients so they're able to confidently navigate the healthcare system - getting the right care at the right time is important
- Advocate for our clients who can't advocate for themselves
- Making Accolade the best place to work in the world is an "all in" job. Our Health Assistants area involved in Employee Resource Groups, Spirit Committees and other projects as they gain tenure in the organization.
- Hold a current/active Certified Case Manager License (CCM)- Required
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years as an active Registered Nurse with a current unrestricted license
We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
- Case management and Discharge Planning experience- Required
- Utilization Management & Managed Care experience- Preferred
- Computer strength is a MUST - you'll be listening, talking, typing - all at one time
- Be an empathetic critical thinker - there are no scripts here - speak with your mind and heart, be able to think outside of the box on a large variety of topics from claims to colonoscopies!
- Possess excellent communication skills, organization skills and have a high tolerance for ambiguity - change is how we grow!
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does this is a scammer. Further, we will never send you a check and ask you to send on part of the money or buy gift cards with it. These are also scams. If you see or lose money to a job scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.
This job has expired.