Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
The Regional Sales Manager position is responsible for managing sales activities within assigned district. Activities include organizing, developing, and leading district sales representatives to achieve sales objectives.
District includes: N. Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Arizona.
Overnight travel is required to effectively manage the territory. Additional travel may be required for training and/or company sponsored meetings.
Candidate must reside in the the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Develop, implement, and measure outcomes of strategic business plans in order to meet sales objectives while in accordance with all applicable company and regulatory standards.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives for designated products and/or product portfolio within the district through the direct management of sales representatives and provide regular performance updates to sales directors as needed.
- Participate in face-to-face sales calls with sales representatives, plan and execute district sales meetings, conduct routine performance evaluations of sales representatives, and participate in company / company sponsored meetings.
- Recruit, select, train, and measure performance of sales representatives. Sales managers actively lead, coach, and develop representatives in their district.
- Analyze sales data, performance, and trends. Formulate and implement strategies for representatives to create product demand and sales revenue.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activities and products, provide regular progress updates to various groups in the home office, and respond to requests for information regarding district business.
- Develop positive team norms as it relates to culture, behaviors and performance while furthering the functional skill sets of team members.
- Monitor and control expenditures of district to meet budgetary requirements.
- Serve as liaison between district, field sales management, and other departments such as Human Resources, Marketing, and Finance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Regional Sales Managers directly supervise an assigned team of sales representatives ranging from 5 - 15. Sales managers carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and all applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees;Other Important Information
The work environment characteristics and physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee may or may not be frequently/or occasionally required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- Climb stairs or ride elevators.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Use close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Manipulate keyboard or otherwise access computer, telephone and hand-held devices.
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions while going in and out of office buildings.
- Be exposed to moderate noise level usually in warehouse settings.
- Be exposed to moving equipment, mechanical parts, and/or high places; or moving between air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned environments.
Regular attendance is required and is essential to meeting the expectations of the job functions. Attendance at company-sponsored meetings is required. Some meetings or meeting-related travel may occur during evening or weekend hours.
Job offers will be contingent upon satisfactory receipt of business references, a background check, and successful completion of a drug screen on or before the first day of work. Based on job function, additional verifications may be required such as, but not limited to, a credit check (for finance related positions), a detailed motor vehicle check and proof of valid driver's license (for positions requiring the use of a company vehicle), educational verifications confirmed by appropriate learning institutions (for positions that require minimum levels of formal education), and verification of specific licensures/certifications (for positions that require professional licensing/certification as defined by the minimum requirements listed above). Employer's Rights:
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This job has expired.