Job ID: 392060
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Job Description Summary
Responsible to work and support the maintenance teams in the New England region. Coordinate and help maintain a preventative maintenance program along with all other duties in relation to the setup, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment, tools, and machinery to ensure the non-stop operation of the plants/locations assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Maintains the safe working condition of facility equipment
- Constructs fixtures as required
- Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment as scheduled
- Repairs facility equipment, fixtures
- Removes and/or installs fixtures and equipment for safe, efficient operation
- Troubleshoots electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems to determine causes of failures and recommends solutions for repair
- Maintains cleanliness, functionality, and efficiency of maintenance equipment, tools, and fixtures
- Identifies areas for efficiency improvement through equipment modifications/upgrades.
- High school diploma / equivalent or completion of technical school or equivalent in training, experience, and education
- At least 5 years of industrial experience in electrical or mechanical support functions
- Must be knowledgeable of OSHA safety requirements, especially those related to electrical and mechanical operations and components
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics and blueprints
- Welding and fabrication experience or AWS certified
- Full knowledge of three phase 480-volt equipment
- Working knowledge of three phase motors, programmable controls, circuits, computer interfaces and National Electrical Code
- Ability to travel up to 75%
What CRH Offers You
- Lifting requirements are up to 50 pounds
- Endure intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, stooping and reaching
- Standing for extended period
- Able to work under extreme conditions such as hot or cold temperatures, noise, dust, and dirt
- Working at heights above 50'
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Providence Nearest Secondary Market:
Rhode Island Job Segment:
Hydraulics, Maintenance, Mechanic, Facilities, Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.