Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable care!
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion: PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
Position Overview: Provide coverage of telephone and front desk duties. Answer incoming calls in a prompt, courteous manner according to PacificSource customer service quality standards. Greet and assist visitors in a professional and efficient manner.
- Answer incoming calls in a prompt, courteous manner.
- Assist callers by quickly determining the caller's needs and accurately directing calls to the appropriate personnel and/or department.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively in obtaining, giving and exchanging information.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Assure guests are identified and registered before allowing access to secured sections of the building
- Partner with building maintenance to ensure general office maintenance and cleanliness
- Coordinate office vendors to keep office operating efficiently
- Receive premium payments, prepare receipts, and secure premiums.
- Maintain the lobby as a professional first impression of PacificSource.
- Assist in developing and maintaining related policies and procedures.
- Complete all clerical duties such as address changes, documenting company survey results, preparing packets, and other general clerical duties as assigned.
- Maintain office supply inventory and order supplies as needed and/or requested.
- Attend to the safety of employees and guests to the extent that does not endanger self or others.
- Provide front line communication and relay information in urgent or emergency situations.
- Assist with clerical tasks of other departments as needed.
- Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
One year of multiline phone experience and/or reception duties preferred.Education, Certificates, Licenses:
High School Diploma or equivalent.Knowledge:
Typing, 10-key required. Computer skills preferred.Competencies
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Continuous Improvement
- Building Trust
- Work Standards
Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is not required.Our Values
We live and breathe our values. In fact, our culture is driven by these seven core values which guide us in how we do business:
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We actively work to advance social justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplace, the healthcare system and community.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.Disclaimer:
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.