At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Quality Supervisor within PNC's CLO (PQR Team) organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
The ideal candidate will have strong process improvement experience & proven problem solving ability. A background in commercial lending is preferred.
- Supervises the quality management staff and assists in the administration and continual improvement of quality management systems.
- Supervises, manages and develops quality staff and manages individual performance. Manages all human resources related activities for direct and indirect reports and maintains employee engagement. Provides coaching and development to team members. Leads staff meetings, communicates strategy and translates into tactical operating plans.
- Analyzes individual and team service quality performance and identifies trends to generate innovative recommendations to leadership regarding ways to enhance performance. Verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable procedures.
- Follows up on corrective action requests and preventive measures to achieve cost of quality targets.
- Supports the development of quality assurance strategies, processes, guidelines and control plans which assure quality and reliability of products and services. Manages and is accountable for risk mitigation and business resiliency activities. Verifies completeness and accuracy of procedures.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Analytical Thinking - Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures - Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
Effectiveness Measurement - Ability to measure the quality and quantity of work effort for the purpose of improvement.
Internal Controls - Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal controls.
Quality Management - Knowledge of quality management methods, tools, and techniques used to create and support an environment that meets the needs of the organization.
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.