Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry.
We've been around since 1917.
In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you'll fit right in.
We are looking for a Quality Management System Administrator to join our quality services team in Carlisle, PA.
The quality management system administrator will Manage assigned Quality Management System administration to support QMS for ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO50001 documentation globally and support IT to develop and maintain the process to reach the targets and wanted characteristics.
* Manage efficiency, standardization of QMS across all sites, sharing of best practices, increased re-use across sites
* Ensure the alignment of process with business strategies and business development team and compliance to quality manuals. Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system and produce data and report on performance, measuring against set indicators.
* Validate integrity of data in QMS and develop methods to insure accurate reporting.
* Manage deviation and change requests
* Bachelor or master's degree in business administration, Computer Science or other equivalent education
* 5 years of manufacturing and Quality Management related process with IT experience preferred
* Bilingual fluency is a plus
* Experience with SAP Quality Module and application of the Document Control System
When you join CCM, you'll become part of a team that looks outfor you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we've gotsomething pretty special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off -
Hard work should be rewarded. You'll receive paid vacation and agenerous amount of paid holidays.
- We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits yourlifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
- Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth401k. We'll match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day ofwork.
- We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offerdozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
- Ready to get the degree? We'll pick up 90% of yourtuition cost.
- You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughestchallenges or developing the next break-through innovation.
- Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted 23 minutes ago
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posted 22 minutes ago
South Gate, California
Posted 20 minutes ago