Responsible for assisting Quality with product verification. Navigate the processes to verify product correctness and document any notable issues.
Education and Training
- Basic understanding of welding and the ability to visually check welds with gauges.
- Ability to navigate through Control Plans, Bill of Materials, Customer Specific Requirements, engineering drawings, and QAD software.
- Understanding of training guides and processes currently established.
- Detail orientated towards product specifications and requirements.
- Inspect production parts using engineering drawings and specification sheets to ensure quality and conformity, performs in-process and end of process Quality checks.
- Must communicate well with all departments of manufacturing to keep a personable approach while maintaining assertiveness.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- IATF 16949, ISO 9001 general knowledge and understanding of the standard.
- Basic knowledge of computers (Excel, Word, QAD) needed.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be an employee in good standing and have less than a written warning in 12-month period
- Constantly need to move about office and plant designated area.
- Frequently need to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequently need to position self in low or tight spaces.
- Contstant movement of hands, wrists or fingers such as typing, filing, and writing.
- Frequently exposed to loud noises.
- Frequent exposure to office designated area.
- Frequent atmospheric exposure.
- Cooperation, Feedback, and Critical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Development and Continual Learning
- Researching Information
- Stress Tolerance
* This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management's sole discretion. Hendrickson is an at-will employer, each employee is free to resign at any time, just as Hendrickson is free to terminate employment at any time without cause or notice. Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job has expired.