Job ID: 283239
Hancock, a CRH company, is the leading provider of concrete pipe, box culverts, manholes and precast structures in the upper Midwest, primarily serving the water end-market with six manufacturing sites in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Job Description Summary
The QC technician will observe fabrication of precast concrete structures and their reinforcing cages to ensure compliance with Oldcastle standards and conformity to production drawings. The QC technician will also perform daily testing of concrete in compliance with state regulations and Oldcastle quality standards.
- Perform daily testing of concrete specimens
- Perform daily pre and post pour inspections of products
- Maintain records of observations for every structure produced
- Report to production crew, engineer, and management team on process improvements, repetitive mistakes, and quality concerns
- Write a Corrective Action Report for each defective or damaged product
- Assisting the sales team to respond to any customer complaints about product quality
- Ensure correct implementation of our QC program in Cannon Falls
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Must have QC experience in related industry
- ACI / PCI Certification preferred, or required to pass ACI Concrete Field Testing within 3 months and maintain certification
- At least 3 years of concrete experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- This job involves a lot of walking in an industrial indoor and outdoor manufacturing environment
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Hancock, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Red Wing Job Segment:
Technician, Maintenance, Temporary, Fabrication, Technology, Manufacturing, Contract
This job has expired.