Are you passionate and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 1,600 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people.
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
Enthalpy Analytical, is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, is comprised of over 9 laboratories servicing air, water, soil, tobacco, cannabis, and toxicology testing. Regulations drive the need for our services, but our unique capabilities allow us to add value to clients beyond environmental compliance.
Our El Dorado Hills, CA facility is currently seeking a Full-Time Quality Control Associate to join our team.
As a key member of the laboratory team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Review of customer data to ensure its accuracy and compliance with the requirements of the quality management system; the reference method and standard operating procedure; and the customers' requirements
- Provide feedback and mentoring to laboratory staff on observed deficiencies in the data, documentation or adhering to procedural requirements
- Comparison of multiple data sets to identify trends
- Uploading data into the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Utilizing LIMS to create sample and QC reports
- Verifying the accuracy of the reports
- Writing sample report narratives to describe the analysis and summarize any anomalies encountered while processing the samples
- Working collaboratively with team members to ensure final sample data meets all requirements
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, or related field
- Good working knowledge of chromatography, mass spectrometry, and analytical laboratory procedures
- Service oriented with flexibility to accommodate ever-changing customer requirements and special requests
- Detail oriented with good editorial and proofreading skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Good knowledge of word processing, and laboratory software
- Ability to learn new software programs, such as LIMS
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to function both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to follow all standard operating procedures
- 2+ years of analytical laboratory experience, preferably environmental chemistry
- Prior experience with analysis and data review of PFAS, dioxins/furans, and/or PCB congeners by LC-MS/MS and/or GC-HRMS
- Prior experience working with a LIMS, Promium Element a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees.
MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.