Hanes is America's No. 1 apparel brand, found in 8 out of 10 households, and is sold internationally including in Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Philippines. Hanes gave birth to the great American T-shirt. Other products include men's underwear, kids' underwear, bras, panties, socks, T-shirts, fleece and sheer hosiery. Innovations include Tagless, Comfortblend, X-Temp, Fresh IQ, and ComfortFlex Fit.
Our warehouse is CLIMATE CONTROLLED...Cooled in the summer and heated in the winter!!!!
Rate of Pay: 16.00
2nd Shift Differential: Extra $1 Per Hour
Weekend Differential: Extra $2 Per Hour
- Review work schedule, perform safety check on equipment and prepare for operations.
- Check work orders, stand and drive the High Lift Truck to the appropriate storage, warehouse or staging area to locate, identify, verify finished goods, bulk products and close-out orders in racks or on pallets as required.
- Raise the High Lift Truck to various levels (up to 30ft) of storage racks, manually obtain cases (up to 40lbs) of the appropriate garments, and stack on pallet.
- Use a wrist scanner to scan the goods into the final or replenish inventory database.
- Transport pallets of finished goods, bulk products, and close-out orders to the appropriate location with the High Lift Truck.
- Retrieve and transport pallets of finished goods from other production areas, scan the goods in and/or out of the inventory database, and deliver to the appropriate storage location.
- Change High Lift Truck batteries.
- Perform general housekeeping duties regarding tools and equipment and in work area as needed.
- At the end of the shift secure all equipment and turn in High Lift Truck safety checklist.
- Perform additional job duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager
- Review work instructions and schedule with the supervisor.
- Obtain supplies required to perform the job and prepare for operations.
- Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear.
- Perform daily safety check on equipment to insure devices are functioning properly.
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Must be able to learn to use the equipment required to complete tasks
- Must be able to perform all functions of the job safely
- Must complete company new hire and safety orientation
- Working knowledge of computers a plus
- Forklift/Cherry Picker experience a plus
- Ability to walk entire shift
CLEVELAND COUNTY LOCATION:
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: