Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 21966
PURPOSE: Drive the successful completion of medium-to-large sized customer Automation projects. Manage start to finish, including day-to-day transactions between quoting, engineering and build teams, as well as communicate between internal and external clients, in order to ensure high customer satisfaction.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Manage customer expectations during the design and build processes, through post-sale
- Effectively coordinate internal design, engineering, application, and service teams, and communicate outward to sales teams and customer.
- Execute projects with a high-level of integrity in order to maintain minimal margin variance
- Evaluate systems for quality improvements and cost reductions
- Implement design changes and product enhancements required
- Handles SAP Bill-of-Material duties and pre-ship system checkouts
- Embrace being internal customer 'voice' with uncompromising attitude toward customer service
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Degree in Bachelors of Science in Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; as well as SAP
- Ability to lead others and communicate cross-functionally
- Knowledge of various arc welding processes, robotics or capital projects preferred
- Must be highly motivated, creative and quality conscious
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Must have proven ability to work well independently, as well as part of a group
- Ability to solve complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- May represent the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Project Manager, Welding, SAP, ERP, Technology, Manufacturing
This job has expired.