Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Our client is currently seeking an IT Senior Project Manager with experience implementing Pharma/Biotech solutions, validation, quality management, budget, financials, and metrics. Should be able to identify, track and actively manage dependencies. Will work closely with the Portfolio Manager on any cross-team dependencies. Proactively anticipate, track, and mitigate project-related issues and risks.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Understanding of Agile methodology and the tools used to manage the Agile projects.
• Manage Contract approval process from getting the contracts, reviewing, and approvals.
• Build and update project charters, updating as project plans, budgets, resourcing plan and scope change.
• Develop Communication Plan to ensure appropriate team engagement.
• Conduct planning meetings and workshops with project team members; obtain team buy-in.
• Develop a project schedule to ensure complete delivery schedule.
• Communicate baseline schedule and important milestones to each stakeholder, set clear expectations as to responsibilities and provide reminders the project progress.
• Follow SDLC processes, gates, and procedures and PMO best practices for managing projects.
• Work closely with Sourcing and Vendor Management on contracts.
• Review and track PMO compliance reports to ensure project data is accurate and timely and updated weekly.
CONTACT Diane, email@example.com - 917-453-0137