About the Role:
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversees and manages all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Project Managers are expected to work on at least five projects in parallel for large customers including Tier1 financial institutions at any one time.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Coordinate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible to fulfill client needs. Lead the project team to a quality customer success delivery.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors if applicable.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Delegate project tasks based on project teams' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress that can be shared with clients and project team
- Project Team time tracking
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques and tools
- Continually meet with clients to document and clarify specific requirements of the project (manage scope creep and expectations)
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors if applicable
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Prepare, monitor, and execute project and financial milestones making adjustments to milestones based on project constraints
- Measure and track project performance utilizing appropriate tools, techniques, and metrics to analyze the successful completion of all project goals
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Utilize defined tools and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintain and utilize project management best practices
Skills, Qualifications & Proficiencies:
- Can easily and quickly learn the Accuity products at the highest level and apply your knowledge of how they align within the compliance and sanctions risk management environment. Provide our clients a clear understanding of the products and their functional capabilities throughout the project life-cycle.
- Proven working experience in project management (3 years)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (ability to articulate concisely)
- Ability to interact with Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and inquisitive, team player, pro-active and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Analytical Skills (i.e., business requirements gathering and analysis)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent understanding of budgeting and financial delivery
- Experience with Process, Performance and Continuous Improvement methods
- Working knowledge of Delivery/Collaboration Tools (JIRA, TEAMs, SharePoint)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience with technical delivery projects
- Experience in a multinational and multi-cultural environment
- Experience with Compliance, CFT (Counter-Financing of Terrorism), AML (Anti-Money Laundering), or KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Understanding of financial industry
- Understanding of general compliance and risk management frameworks
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.