Kitsap Credit Union is hiring fulltime salaried hybrid Project Manager to work out of our corporate downtown Bremerton office in beautiful Kitsap County Washington. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of corporate projects. This position works closely with decision makers in all departments to identify, provide, evaluate, and implement solutions for the organization.
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Manager of Project Management
Compensation Type: Salaried
Working hours: Fulltime
Employment Type: Hybrid - partially remote
Job Functions: Project Management, Strategic Projects, Project Oversight
Typical Job Duties
This role may be right for you if
- Oversee multiple projects, including large scope
- Define and document project objectives, requirements, scope, and deliverables that support business goals
- Develop project plans and schedules to ensure timely completion of projects
- Assemble and lead cross functional project teams in business solutions research and vendor selection
- Analyze and forecast project budgets and investment return for senior management review and approval
- Act as point of contact between cross functional business units, vendors and project sponsor(s) and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
you enjoy leading cross functional peers through process improvement and project implementations. You pride yourself on your ability to clearly communicate and set achievable goals in timeline planning. Your previous employers praise your ability to accurately project components including budget efficiency savings, and your previous co-workers talk about your ability to break down large projects into bite-size chunks for teammates and stakeholders. Your friends consider you easy to talk to and a keen sounding board for their own goal setting plans, and your family is proud of your ability to dig in and help others when they are struggling.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in project management, business, or related field
- Two plus years' experience in planning, execution, and management of projects
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) required or completion to be obtained within two years of position acceptance
- PMP or other Business Process Improvement certification such as Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, or Lean Six Sigma
- Preferred course work including Project Management & Change Management and familiarity with thought leaders therein.
-Examples include Susan Page (The Power of Business Process Improvement), John P. Kotter (Leading Change), Patrick Lencioni (5 Dysfunctions of a Team, Death by Meeting), Brené Brown (Dare to Lead), L. David Marquet (Turn the Ship Around)
This job has expired.