Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in San Ramon, CA.Duties:
- May oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Establishes and conducts meetings to communicate expectations, project roles, status updates, track open issues, and work with all groups and clients to resolve issues as required
- Scopes project and develops Implementation Project Plan and Change Control process for distribution to project participants
- Gathers and reports project costing, identifies risks and develops risk mitigation plans; Develops measurable project goals and objectives and monitors progress toward achievement
- Drives implementation consistency and quality through execution of project management best practices; Responsible for the project until deliverables are completed
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path items while ensuring project quality and utilizing and following appropriate methodologies
- Develops detailed project plans including documentation, testing and executing protocol, tasks, budgets, and timelines
- Conducts project post mortems and communicates lessons learned in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Participates in establishing policies and procedures that are consistent with overall company policies and operating objectives
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- PMI or PMP certification preferred
- 8-10 years of experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.