Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Beaverton, OR.Key Tasks:
- Vision and Strategy: Develops vision, strategy, and deliverables of the large international Program
- Ensures program is aligned with business strategies and budgets
- Owns the business case for the Program, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination
- Organization, Planning and Execution: Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints; Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed
- Project Management Support: Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the program; Helps develop project objectives and project scope
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects' cost, schedule and/or performance; Chairs program steering committee meetings
- Business Case
- Project Management
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.