Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for an experienced Project Manager based out of our Philadelphia, PA location.
Responsibilities will include the following:
Business Development and Proposal Preparations
- Identifies new opportunities and coordinates with the management team for support and overall strategy. Helps to identify new markets, clients and technologies while building client relationships.
- Assembles proposals which includes performing risk assessment, evaluating opportunities to increase profit, estimating, engineering, technical writing, site visits and client Q & A.
- Responsible for negotiation of the contract and understanding the contract requirements.
- Coordinates with pre-construction team if applicable.
- Fully understands and complies with Keller risk management policies and procedures.
- Recognizes major risks and takes appropriate measures to reduce risks to the company.
- Responsible for designs, submittals, material ordering, pre-job planning and scheduling.
- Plans pre-project meetings with the Superintendent and other entities as required.
- Develops plans and strategies with the project team to maximize profitability of projects.
- Builds and leads effective project-based teams.
- Ensures the work performed meets the specified requirements.
- Works with the branch and project team to ensure the project stays on schedule and in budget.
- Identifies and addresses challenges and opportunities to maximize profitability.
- Identifies, tracks and addresses changes; escalates changes when necessary.
- Approves and monitors weekly and monthly financial reports, forecasts, budgets and other metrics throughout the duration of the project.
- Manages A/R collections.
Safety and Quality Assurance
- Ensures compliance with all Keller and OSHA safety requirements.
- In the event of a safety incident, work in partnership with HSEQ to support employees and project management teams per Keller policy.
- Resolves all quality nonconformance issues.
- Exercises stop work authority for Safety and Quality issues.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Minimum 5 years geotechnical, construction or industry related experience preferred.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills necessary.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.