As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing new product and line extension development projects for Lithium-Ion battery systems for enterprise and grid-scale applications. You will work in a cross-functional development group with project management responsibilities including on-time, within budget and within scope delivery of world-class power products.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for engineering development of new and derivative products for the Global Energy Storage Product Group.
- Maintain the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques. Manage product development cycle through Vertiv Phase-gate process.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Collaboratively work with multi-disciplinary engineering team to ensure reviews and recommendations are completed to professional standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or business-related field
- Five years' experience in a program or project management related role
- Experience with projects supporting new product development and introduction
- PMP Certification preferred
- Strong knowledge project management standards and practices
- Proficient with MS Word, Project, Excel, Power Point, Google Docs and other project management software and applications.
- Requires excellent verbal and writing skills to communicate effectively with clients and their representatives, contractors, field engineers, peers, and management.
- Requires mature judgment, responsible for assigned projects and supervises, organizes, and directs the work of others.
- Requires high degree of communication, supervisory and organization skills.
Vertiv is a $5.0 billion global critical infrastructure and data center technology company. We ensure customers' vital applications run continuously by bringing together hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services. Our portfolio includes power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs around 20,000 people and does business in more than 130 countries. Visit Vertiv.com to learn more. Work Authorization
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire. Equal Opportunity Employer
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
This job has expired.