We are looking to employ a Project Manager to join the Financial Solutions team based in our Cambridge, MA office. The Project Manager would be accountable for the management of customer engagements globally providing project, resource, and financial oversight. As it relates to a project, they will have responsibility for clarity, timeliness, and quality of deliverables along with the overall success. Additionally, they would provide required support and escalation when appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the global financial solutions team and associated IRIS teams to ensure successful customer engagements.
- Ensure appropriate communication among the project team, project sponsors, and extended InterSystems teams
- Participate in project initiation with Sales, customers, and management when appropriate
- Define and own the project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with customer and project team; Engage with project members, project sponsors, and senior management to proactively manage potential changes in project scope and communicate potential ramifications to budget, deadlines, and resource requirements
- Own and provide project management services across the lifecycle of projects from initiation through implementation to delivery
- Own, produce, and follow an appropriate project management framework and tiered set of engagement models
- Own, manage, and maintain the appropriate project artifacts - requirements documentation, success criteria, project plan, quality test plan, resourcing plan, financial/budget plan, status/progress reports, KPIs/metrics, signoff checklist, etc.; Ensure that there is properly versioning of artifacts.
- Own and manage the project repository that contains all project related documentation; Ensure that all sensitive information and documentation is properly versioned and/or protected.
- Own and manage the resource allocation plan across all projects globally, ongoing and planned
- Own and manage the capture, escalation, and resolution of project risks and issues
- Ensure that the project team members are aware of and remain compliant with all relevant InterSystems and customer procedures and policies
- Ensure proper "handover to support" activities after go-live including both the customer's internal support services and InterSystems' WRC organization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; PMI certification such as PMP, PgMP, or CAPM preferred
- 10+ years of experience in successfully leading multiple customer engagements
- 10+ years in experience in project/program management, preferably with multiple large global efforts; Experience in working with financial services professionals and technology is preferred.
- Strong project management experience delivering complex integrated solutions in a customer facing role
- Experience with project management lifecycle methodologies
- Experience in managing resources, time tracking, budgets, and forecasting; Experience in business analysis and requirements gathering is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Is an adaptable, diligent, and focused problem solver with a proactive, detailed-oriented, and evidence-oriented approach
- Is a goal-oriented team player who is willing to participate at different levels and perform different functions as required
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to facilitate conversations and resolve conflicts across a varied set of project individuals from the InterSystems and customer sides
- Expertise in MS Office tools and project management software such as MS Project, JIRA, and Git
InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
This job has expired.