MedTest Dx, a HORIBA Company, is a world Leader in chemistry reagents manufacturing and diagnostic solutions for decentralized clinical testing, providing a combination of screening instruments and reagent manufacturing in medical technologies, with a wide portfolio of products for IVD testing laboratories.
We are seeking a dedicated, self-motivated Production Worker for our operation in Canton, MI. The successful candidate will work in a warehouse environment and be responsible for performing various aspects of our production process.
Please apply if you are motivated to successfully accomplish the following:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Enter all incoming orders into the computer system
- Receive training to perform all aspects of our Finished Kit production process; this includes mixing and filling Powdered and Liquid Products.
- Previous experience in a production position
- Good reading and math skills required
- Must have ability to read, follow and understand written instructions and protocols.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple tasks operating at the same time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
HORIBA Instruments offers a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(k) plan with match; employee group dental, vision, life, and disability (short and long-term) paid for by the company; medical insurance, family dental and vision insurance, and supplemental life insurance available with reasonable employee contributions; employee assistance program; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; flexible spending accounts; and educational reimbursement and commuter benefit programs.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 446-7422 ext 4287 for assistance. HORIBA will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able to participate in the hiring process. HORIBA is committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities.
EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran Status/Disabilities.
This job has expired.