Job ID: 288239
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
Lead the production team toward accident free performance, high levels of consistency in product quality, and efficient utilization of company assets and resources to maintain low cost. Utilize common continuous improvement tools and systems. Develop data collection and communication systems as needed to facilitate training and employee development.
- Enforce all company safety and health policies and procedures.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all employees engaged in the production of product.
- Plan and establish work schedule and assignments to meet production schedule.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Observe work and employees to ensure that operators conform to production and processing standards.
- Inventory raw materials, work in process, supplies and requisition additional items as needed.
- Facilitate an environment and organizational philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Evaluate employee performance and prepare performance management forms.
- Other responsibilities as directed by senior leadership team.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- H.S Diploma or GED
- Two (2) plus years' experience of direct labor supervision Or B.S. in Management / Engineering
- Directly manage hourly staff on assigned shift
- Indirectly influence material handlers, inventory counters, and raw materials team members
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 27, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
Manager, Engineer, Production Manager, Performance Management, Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Human Resources
This job has expired.