At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
In this role, the Production Operator will work in multiple positions at our Black Creek cheese plant. The person in this role covers equipment operations, warehousing, sanitation, and the intake and starter areas for break and vacation coverage.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter....
$2.00 SHIFT PREMIUM OFFERED FOR HOURS WORKED BETWEEN 6PM-6AM .
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You....
- Operate and monitor equipment that supports the cheese making operations. This includes pasteurizers and cheese making (HCV, EFV, Towers, Boxer)
- Support warehouse operations with moving product and packages via forklift
- Maintain sanitation procedures and SOPs
- Visually inspect product as it is received, processed, and packaged for any defects or issues
- Record and interpret data to make informed decisions that optimize cheese making operations and storage
- Communicate with other Operators, leaders, and other departments as needed to ensure operations run smoothly
We Support and Care For Our Employees By Providing Them With...
- Have least 1 year of manufacturing production experience, preferably in food or dairy manufacturing
- Demonstrate initiative and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate safe and quality conscious work habits
- Can write routine reports and correspondence
- Have math skills that include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide to ensure machines are operating correctly
- Development opportunities that enhance their career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help them care for their families
- Opportunities to contribute to the community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.